Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Why reset forums

WhoJustGotAnL

Basically the title, there were lots of cool thing on here and why does it say I joined in the 1970s I joined like 1812 sort out this shit.

Pred

Basically the title, there were lots of cool thing on here and why does it say I joined in the 1970s I joined like 1812 sort out this shit.
wanna hear the best part? they got a backup of the members accounts, but they can't backup the posts/msgs lul

Solo

We could. just not worth the work required. All we'd be restoring is like 40% general-discussion shit post.
Old forums was an archive and completely filled with old memories that draws back to 2016 or below. But I see the point why you wanna make the forums look fresh and new, not going to debate abt it since i'm too lazy to 😕

GangS

Old forums was an archive and completely filled with old memories that draws back to 2016 or below. But I see the point why you wanna make the forums look fresh and new, not going to debate abt it since i'm too lazy to 😕
fr and threads got mass deleted before and people were triggered and I don't blame em tbh I had memories on here

Pred

i still remember the good old days, rip all my msgs