Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Who closet cheated for the longest amount of time without receiving any punishments?

Is Pred a degenerate cunt?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bossxspeed

I'm interested to see the responses here, there are a lot of players who were banned by me as an admin for closet cheating that other staff members were too afraid to ban due to them not being obvious enough. This is how many players came to respect me as a staff member and player. No names really come to mind for never getting banned. You can't say either that anyone on ultra was legit, that is a load of bullshit. Everyone had cheated at some point on ultra. Especially on alternate accounts. So let me know.
I hacked the full time I was on opcraft. Doxed a shit ton of people and blackmailed my way to the top. Ended up after a few years getting banned for simply saying someone's first name in chat xD all they could get me on. I remember icey and Julian ssed me for an hour and ended up not finding any hacks. They did however have a lot of questions about the cracking program I had going at the time xD. I miss the good old days of factions.

Vieta_

I hacked the full time I was on opcraft. Doxed a shit ton of people and blackmailed my way to the top. Ended up after a few years getting banned for simply saying someone's first name in chat xD all they could get me on. I remember icey and Julian ssed me for an hour and ended up not finding any hacks. They did however have a lot of questions about the cracking program I had going at the time xD. I miss the good old days of factions.
good, I never encountered you in my time playing opcraft.