Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Who closet cheated for the longest amount of time without receiving any punishments?

Is Pred a degenerate cunt?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhoJustGotAnL

Very creative, I like the comeback. Apparently, I'm a "staff wannabe" now? I also knew you and when the server was up yet I have no past chat history with you on discord? You are not worth arguing. I'm just making you seem like an absolute clown right now just for the fun of it. But yeah pred let's talk about your staff, shall we? I heard that you achieved mod and it sucks that you were kind of demoted right? Too bad that I achieved more than you and I never got demoted I guess I did my job correctly:/ I also heard that you were holding the most hated staff member title, congrats buddy, you deserve it!
He was demoted for abusing social spy reported by sam_42

HULK9

Most hated staff member? When did you hear that from faggot? you making things up now? also what does my staff history have to do with this kid? you ran out of shit to say?
Why did that trigger you so much? You do know that it's true right? I'm not gonna mention who said it because that's not the person I am. Also, I reflected on your staff history since you called me out for being a staff wannabe lmao. You get very defensive when anyone mentions it, why so?

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
He was demoted for abusing social spy reported by sam_42
the funniest thing he said is that he achieved more than me, like i was trying.. unlike him, he's a tryhard staff wannabe he sucked everyone's dick
Why did that trigger you so much? You do know that it's true right? I'm not gonna mention who said it because that's not the person I am. Also, I reflected on your staff history since you called me out for being a staff wannabe lmao. You get very defensive when anyone mentions it, why so?
Not really mate, do I seem to care about my staff history? You some dumb bitch saying random shit lol, if you had half a braincell you wouldnt be saying this lol

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
Guys pls stop being toxic and start being respectful to one another, I know you too can become best friends if you believe it just starts by being friendly.
For example: hulk you should mention how pred has nice hair and pred should reply that hulk is looking stronger. I know you too can be best friends if you BELIEVE all it takes is a bit of kindness :)
did you just say pred and hulk could be friends? That's the worst thing I've read in 5 years

HULK9

the funniest thing he said is that he achieved more than me, like i was trying.. unlike him, he's a tryhard staff wannabe he sucked everyone's dick

Not really mate, do I seem to care about my staff history? You some dumb bitch saying random shit lol, if you had half a braincell you wouldnt be saying this lol
Why do you act as you know so much about me bro? Apparently I sucked you off, I'm a tryhard, I "sucked" everyone off??? Where are those allegations coming from bro? Let's hop on a VC and find out if you could back your words. Opcraft lounge 1

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Why do you act as you know so much about me bro? Apparently I sucked you off, I'm a tryhard, I "sucked" everyone off??? Where are those allegations coming from bro? Let's hop on a VC and find out if you could back your words. Opcraft lounge 1
Funny thing is, you seem to know a lot about my staff history even though you said you don't know me? Now you want me to join a call to talk to you? And from what I can see you joined with your bitches too?

AJ

big man hulk writing paragraphs about not knowing me then somehow magically he knows about my staff history lol..
You're the one acting like a cunt, Hulk is one of the most passive people from opcraft. You're obviously the one in the wrong

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
You're the one acting like a cunt, Hulk is one of the most passive people from opcraft. You're obviously the one in the wrong
Am I though mate? This thing started when I asked him what client he uses and he got so defensive, so please explain, how am I in the wrong?