Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Who closet cheated for the longest amount of time without receiving any punishments?

Is Pred a degenerate cunt?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krystian

Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up
hmmmm ok buddy

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
It's kind of ironic how you are calling me out for being your fan when you mention me twice in a forum thread, as I said leave me out of this and continue doing your thing. Aka postfarming ;)
Never mentioned you retard lol, do you know what mentioning is on forums?? lol fan.

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
He said stop mentioning me you fucking clown, only mentioned him once you fucking retard can you fucking read?
You quote on quote said "Never mentioned you retard lol" Which I proved u wrong by showing you a pic of you mentioning him.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
You quote on quote said "Never mentioned you retard lol" Which I proved u wrong by showing you a pic of you mentioning him.
He said stop mentioning me while I've only mentioned him once, I don't know why you're still talking about this you clearly need to learn English..

HULK9

SrMod
Staff member
He said stop mentioning me while I've only mentioned him once, I don't know why you're still talking about this you clearly need to learn English..
You're the one that needs to learn English. I'd recommend booking an appointment with your local therapist. "Never mentioned you retard lol " "He said stop mentioning me while I've only mentioned him once." How many brain cells of yours are currently functioning? Hoping on my dick when I don't even know who you are. It's not my fault that you just found your adoption papers and have to take all the anger on forums and calling people out on discord for being "randoms". Yet you tell people to not create OG threads which don't make any sense whatsoever. Now I see why you get called out for being an immature little 13 years old. Big boy pred likes using his keyboard but I bet doesn't like to talk much in VC's ;/

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
You're the one that needs to learn English. I'd recommend booking an appointment with your local therapist. "Never mentioned you retard lol " "He said stop mentioning me while I've only mentioned him once." How many brain cells of yours are currently functioning? Hoping on my dick when I don't even know who you are. It's not my fault that you just found your adoption papers and have to take all the anger on forums and calling people out on discord for being "randoms". Yet you tell people to not create OG threads which don't make any sense whatsoever. Now I see why you get called out for being an immature little 13 years old. Big boy pred likes using his keyboard but I bet doesn't like to talk much in VC's ;/
Are you handicapped lol? Go apply for staff fucking staff wannabe.. Acting like you don't know me when you were sucking my dick when the server was up..? Degenerate.

HULK9

SrMod
Staff member
Are you handicapped lol? Go apply for staff fucking staff wannabe.. Acting like you don't know me when you were sucking my dick when the server was up..? Degenerate.
Very creative, I like the comeback. Apparently, I'm a "staff wannabe" now? I also knew you and when the server was up yet I have no past chat history with you on discord? You are not worth arguing. I'm just making you seem like an absolute clown right now just for the fun of it. But yeah pred let's talk about your staff, shall we? I heard that you achieved mod and it sucks that you were kind of demoted right? Too bad that I achieved more than you and I never got demoted I guess I did my job correctly:/ I also heard that you were holding the most hated staff member title, congrats buddy, you deserve it!

WhoJustGotAnL

Guys pls stop being toxic and start being respectful to one another, I know you too can become best friends if you believe it just starts by being friendly.
For example: hulk you should mention how pred has nice hair and pred should reply that hulk is looking stronger. I know you too can be best friends if you BELIEVE all it takes is a bit of kindness :)

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Guys pls stop being toxic and start being respectful to one another, I know you too can become best friends if you believe it just starts by being friendly.
For example: hulk you should mention how pred has nice hair and pred should reply that hulk is looking stronger. I know you too can be best friends if you BELIEVE all it takes is a bit of kindness :)
kids is acting like he doesn't know me but when he was staff he was sucking me off everyday lol

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Very creative, I like the comeback. Apparently, I'm a "staff wannabe" now? I also knew you and when the server was up yet I have no past chat history with you on discord? You are not worth arguing. I'm just making you seem like an absolute clown right now just for the fun of it. But yeah pred let's talk about your staff, shall we? I heard that you achieved mod and it sucks that you were kind of demoted right? Too bad that I achieved more than you and I never got demoted I guess I did my job correctly:/ I also heard that you were holding the most hated staff member title, congrats buddy, you deserve it!
Most hated staff member? When did you hear that from faggot? you making things up now? also what does my staff history have to do with this kid? you ran out of shit to say?