Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Who closet cheated for the longest amount of time without receiving any punishments?

Is Pred a degenerate cunt?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vieta_

I believe the client's name is fuckoffandstopmentioningmeyouannoyingfuckcontinuepostfarming.exe
I remember that client I used and I got blacklisted from every server on minecraft its really good i suggest everyone to use it

vBabes

CritsAreus / Oushi
I was only caught during an SS I cheated for like 4 years straight
Every video posted I used the same excuse of 300 ms 😂 cheaaa buddy

HULK9

Damn you really a big fan aren't you? Lmao retard
It's kind of ironic how you are calling me out for being your fan when you mention me twice in a forum thread, as I said leave me out of this and continue doing your thing. Aka postfarming ;)

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
It's kind of ironic how you are calling me out for being your fan when you mention me twice in a forum thread, as I said leave me out of this and continue doing your thing. Aka postfarming ;)
Yikes hulk pulled up with the 44 on his ass

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
Pipe down scrawny kid
Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up

AJ

Shut yo skin tone chicken bone google chrome no home flip phone disowned ice cream cone garden gnome extra chromosome metronome dimmadome genome full blown monochrome student loan indiana jones overgrown flintstone x and y hormone friend zoned sylvester stallone sierra leone autozone professionally seen silver patrone head ass tf up
Copy paste