Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Who closet cheated for the longest amount of time without receiving any punishments?

Is Pred a degenerate cunt?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJ

I'm interested to see the responses here, there are a lot of players who were banned by me as an admin for closet cheating that other staff members were too afraid to ban due to them not being obvious enough. This is how many players came to respect me as a staff member and player. No names really come to mind for never getting banned. You can't say either that anyone on ultra was legit, that is a load of bullshit. Everyone had cheated at some point on ultra. Especially on alternate accounts. So let me know.

AJ

Whojustgotanl
cheated for a fat min, he got ss'ed bout 20 times never caught,
I always thought that guy cheated but it was when I reapplied for staff and was only moderator, so I couldn't do much. Especially with an IGN like that, they're 100% a cheating preteen.

AJ

I cheated, never got banned for it tho.
Now I'm a legit minemen ;)
That's like saying you've taken steroids in the past and now that you're off them, you can be considered natural. But once you do them, you can never go back to being natural. I see it the same with cheating. Once you cheat, you're a cheater.

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
That's like saying you've taken steroids in the past and now that you're off them, you can be considered natural. But once you do them, you can never go back to being natural. I see it the same with cheating. Once you cheat, you're a cheater.
na na na na no work like that

Krystian

I always thought that guy cheated but it was when I reapplied for staff and was only moderator, so I couldn't do much. Especially with an IGN like that, they're 100% a cheating preteen.
he cheated alot but like hes a chill guy, he cheats for fun thats what i know

WhoJustGotAnL

He didn't pass my SS though ;)
One you used paladin, two I wanted to get banned so yea.
i only autoclicked 10 cps :( and cheating has made me better legit
I'm interested to see the responses here, there are a lot of players who were banned by me as an admin for closet cheating that other staff members were too afraid to ban due to them not being obvious enough. This is how many players came to respect me as a staff member and player. No names really come to mind for never getting banned. You can't say either that anyone on ultra was legit, that is a load of bullshit. Everyone had cheated at some point on ultra. Especially on alternate accounts. So let me know.
in my opinion there was this guy called eggmcmuffins/gaybaka he used blatant cheats ie high levels of reach and hit boxes. I banned him multiple times but he was friends with people like itzchilly timisix and lotho so he just message them on discord and got unbanned. Only time I ever successfully banned him was when I saw he was using disadvantage misplace and hitboxes in his own video. Yet lotho the dumbass did t know what that was and unbanned him 1 week later anyway.
P:s he got banned by 7 different staff in one season and got unbanned every time. Main reason I resigned, corrupt ass admins

Krystian

One you used paladin, two I wanted to get banned so yea.

i only autoclicked 10 cps :( and cheating has made me better legit

in my opinion there was this guy called eggmcmuffins/gaybaka he used blatant cheats ie high levels of reach and hit boxes. I banned him multiple times but he was friends with people like itzchilly timisix and lotho so he just message them on discord and got unbanned. Only time I ever successfully banned him was when I saw he was using disadvantage misplace and hitboxes in his own video. Yet lotho the dumbass did t know what that was and unbanned him 1 week later anyway.
P:s he got banned by 7 different staff in one season and got unbanned every time. Main reason I resigned, corrupt ass admins
not sure if u remember but, there was a kid which posted a report on some1 and got himself banned for auto clicked, (i banned aswell so YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET)

AJ

Yeah, I banned twice him as well. Problem was, he purchased 2 unbans. He was extremely obvious, like: McFrappe, MFOv, Bouls/CheckingProfile. It's hard to name someone who was never banned for cheating.