Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

What makes an OG?

Well Im here since 2k14 the icecraft days where there were Ore ranks, my most popular names were ImpactBee, VioletCup,Thornez and raivis1234567890 [This was back in 2k14 since you couldn't change your name lol, so if you remember that name then hit me up lol since that was the name i first joined with. I remember one day a person joined advertising his server that was basically a copied shitty version of opcraft lol.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Well Im here since 2k14 the icecraft days where there were Ore ranks, my most popular names were ImpactBee, VioletCup,Thornez and raivis1234567890 [This was back in 2k14 since you couldn't change your name lol, so if you remember that name then hit me up lol since that was the name i first joined with. I remember one day a person joined advertising his server that was basically a copied shitty version of opcraft lol.
bedrock rank OP af ngl

Cuzz

Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

Simply the most remembered people that can come off the top of my head because these people create not an impact on just opcraft but made it the toxic/fun place that opcraft was and they were quite good friends to me as well.

AND YES. I know a lot of them don't play anymore.
You're telling me you're going to put Seller on this list but neither ShakeCakeJr nor myself?! Good heavens!

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
You're telling me you're going to put Seller on this list but neither ShakeCakeJr nor myself?! Good heavens!
He doesn't know what he is talking about, he put Beetwist in there and beetwist told me he started playing 2018-2019

Frouity

An Og player would simply be a person that has been on the server for a period of time where they remember very fun events that took place, and different updates that happened. Been playing since 2015!! Can't wait for this server to open back up!