Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

What makes an OG?

Beetwist

Admin
Staff member
I just wanted to create a little thread. I'm no og by any means. Just want to see what everyone thinks about it all :eek:

AJ

I just wanted to create a little thread. I'm no og by any means. Just want to see what everyone thinks about it all :eek:
The term OG is a load of bollocks anyways. Not sure how Original Gangster incorporates into minecraft. Kind of odd.

Beetwist

Admin
Staff member
The term OG is a load of bollocks anyways. Not sure how Original Gangster incorporates into minecraft. Kind of odd.
Everybody likes to call themselves an OG inside the network so I thought id just create a threat to see what people think :eek:

AJ

Everybody likes to call themselves an OG inside the network so I thought id just create a threat to see what people think :eek:
Yup, I've never understood why. It makes no sense. I wonder who started incorporating "OG" with video games, it just doesn't make sense haha.

MacYT

Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

Simply the most remembered people that can come off the top of my head because these people create not an impact on just opcraft but made it the toxic/fun place that opcraft was and they were quite good friends to me as well.

AND YES. I know a lot of them don't play anymore.
oh yeah

AJ

Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

Simply the most remembered people that can come off the top of my head because these people create not an impact on just opcraft but made it the toxic/fun place that opcraft was and they were quite good friends to me as well.

AND YES. I know a lot of them don't play anymore.
Thus looks more like a list of players who locked nicks arse, gotta be honest. Only exceptions are Vlad, Echo, Danny.