Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

What makes an OG?

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Never said I personally knew him, I believe he was Nword or something like that when i saw him before :) I am Suun_,SunVapes, or Trvp if that is any consolation.
He changed his ign to nwordss 2019, that’s 1 year. Most people if not everyone would say that’s not og.
But idc about og stuff we need to have fun instead :)

Valiid

Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

Simply the most remembered people that can come off the top of my head because these people create not an impact on just opcraft but made it the toxic/fun place that opcraft was and they were quite good friends to me as well.

AND YES. I know a lot of them don't play anymore.
You forgot, ShakeCakeJr, FishBiscuit, NickBiscuit, pohs, Byandell, Paculiar, Me (Valiid), Tuchanz, thebestmoffat5000, way more but i can’t remember

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
tbh we should just stop doing these OG posts, people get mad when they not in the list

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
I also said those are the people that came off the top of my head if you read it more clearly I never stated that was all of them :) And 2017 is 3 years ago which is a considerable amount of time.
2017 doesn't make you an og, talk only if you were here in 2014 mate.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
I was here in 2014 :) but those were my og's the people who made opcraft for me silly.
Funny thing is even if someone is actually a true OG from 2014, you won't accept him as OG because you simply weren't friends with him. Also a question for you, who were the owners in 2014?

AJ

Anyone who has to say they are an original/old player aren't. I'd consider anyone who's been playing for atleast 5 years to be considered an "OG". The term itself is flawed, as it originates from gangs as an "Original Gangster". So technically the term itself is fucked. If you were to use the correct word, it would be; What makes a player an old player?

Basically anyone who says they're "og" are just looking for attention. If you've been around for awhile, people will know your name. Even who you are.

There are no players that were here from the very start of the server, it's a sad fact. Nobody knew aboutOPCraft until its initial release. Whoever did play at the very beginning, won't be within this community. So technically there are no original players. There are players that are recognizable or had an impact on the server.

Some of the most influential staff/players when I played OPCraft at its prime in 2015 were:

TheLittleCube
Kato
PeanutPlaysMC
Tahir
FredMeyers
AmuChanx
SaltyChanx
Fiz/Xander
Hugz4Free
ZythanTV
Aephox

And of course, LachlanTV.

What's funny, is that every single player on this has been blacklisted at some point. Some still are blacklisted to this very day. Fred, Cube & Lachlan 100%.

Last edited: