Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

What makes an OG?

Beetwist

Everyone loves a rough as to whether or not someone is an og.

1. What makes an OG

2. Who in OPC claims to be an OG?

Don't h8 on me guys :shy:

Sun

Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

Simply the most remembered people that can come off the top of my head because these people create not an impact on just opcraft but made it the toxic/fun place that opcraft was and they were quite good friends to me as well.

AND YES. I know a lot of them don't play anymore.

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

Simply the most remembered people that can come off the top of my head because these people create not an impact on just opcraft but made it the toxic/fun place that opcraft was and they were quite good friends to me as well.

you forgot a lot of people... and some people not og there, some only been playing since 2017.

Sun

you forgot a lot of people... and some people not og there, some only been playing since 2017.
I also said those are the people that came off the top of my head if you read it more clearly I never stated that was all of them :) And 2017 is 3 years ago which is a considerable amount of time.

Beetwist

I also said those are the people that came off the top of my head if you read it more clearly I never stated that was all of them :) And 2017 is 3 years ago which is a considerable amount of time.
Yeah dics...silly goose

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Raiin_
VladmirFam
SarcasticSock
Dising
SellerEller
Beetwist(You)
Echo
War
ArnorTheBae
Raze
Pacers
Willy
Xanderiffic
NinjaSpyMa
Laggy
Lucario
DaddyAimbot

More than half of those people joined in 2017-2018 lol. Also vlad isn't an og, I mean he was the only one that got Operations manager in a long time but that doesn't really make him an og. beetwist, raze and some other kids joined like 1-2 years ago.. and some of them i dont even know.. they prob randies xD

Sun

More than half of those people joined in 2017-2018 lol. Also vlad isn't an og, I mean he was the only one that got Operations manager in a long time but that doesn't really make him an og. beetwist, raze and some other kids joined like 1-2 years ago.. and some of them i dont even know.. they prob randies xD
Perhaps its because you weren't around :) I play with these people back in 2016-2017 everyone can have there own opinion on who they believe og and can have a broad spectrum of what they believe og to be. You clearly don't understand the meaning of what OG is and have no grasp on time because I was literally talking to raze in 2017 and have video of me and vlad in 2016 on opcraft silly goose:)

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Perhaps its because you weren't around :) I play with these people back in 2016-2017 everyone can have there own opinion on who they believe og and can have a broad spectrum of what they believe og to be. You clearly don't understand the meaning of what OG is and have no grasp on time because I was literally talking to raze in 2017 and have video of me and vlad in 2016 on opcraft silly goose:)
Beetwist doesn’t even know who u are, I think you mixed him up with someone else.
Btw he changed his ign to beetwist like 5 months ago so my head spinning rn.

Didn’t mean to be toxic if it sounded toxic :)

Sun

Beetwist doesn’t even know who u are, I think you mixed him up with someone else.
Btw he changed his ign to beetwist like 5 months ago so my head spinning rn.

Didn’t mean to be toxic if it sounded toxic :)
Never said I personally knew him, I believe he was Nword or something like that when i saw him before :) I am Suun_,SunVapes, or Trvp if that is any consolation.