Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Ultra

AJ

Too many people closet cheat, where's the fun in that. Over 90% of the players on ultra had some sort of advantage. Whether that being an autoclicker, inject-able client or hacked client; the players who didn't cheat, would be called out for cheating anyway as the majority of players cheated. Ultra had a period where it was enjoyable for a short time but it was never as good as people say it is. It was never toxic either, just childish. Very, very childish. Toxic is the wrong word to use. It was just a bunch of teenagers trying to boost their ego on a minecraft server when it came to who was better than who. Terms like "L" are not "toxic". The term L only started to become popular in 2016 & 2017 when Verzide would say "L" in his videos as a joke/sarcastic demeanor. People took it out of context as a sort of bad meaning? It's just a letter that stands for Loss. In terms of other "toxic" behavior, OPCraft never had many people who were actually harmful. Sure, there were around 5-10 actual harmful people in OPCrafts history. But when someone has the capability of ddosing another player, that is not power. You can literally just find free booters online and stress/boot someone. Terms that encourage racism, suicide, swearing are not toxic. It's just children saying what they can't say in front of their mother, because they don't have the balls and will get the shit slapped out of them silly. So in conclusion, almost every player that has played OPCraft for an excessive amount of time has this problem of exaggeration. This applies to when they joined the server, how good they are and what they exaggerate the most is players reputations and nostalgia/experiences. You can't trust a single OPCraft players words, you don't know anymore if they're telling bullshit or not. Anything that comes out of these players mouths is most likely a flat out lie. Honestly can't believe I dedicated so much time into being a staff member for no outcome. Except for a petty blacklist. As a child, I never thought about how terrible the server actually was. I would say up until mid 2018, I played the server regularly. After that, I realized how poor the server actual was both staff and player wise. I'd say just let this server rest, anything from the prime era of OPCraft in 2015, is gone. Just move on and grow up. Thanks for reading :)

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Too many people closet cheat, where's the fun in that. Over 90% of the players on ultra had some sort of advantage. Whether that being an autoclicker, inject-able client or hacked client; the players who didn't cheat, would be called out for cheating anyway as the majority of players cheated. Ultra had a period where it was enjoyable for a short time but it was never as good as people say it is. It was never toxic either, just childish. Very, very childish. Toxic is the wrong word to use. It was just a bunch of teenagers trying to boost their ego on a minecraft server when it came to who was better than who. Terms like "L" are not "toxic". The term L only started to become popular in 2016 & 2017 when Verzide would say "L" in his videos as a joke/sarcastic demeanor. People took it out of context as a sort of bad meaning? It's just a letter that stands for Loss. In terms of other "toxic" behavior, OPCraft never had many people who were actually harmful. Sure, there were around 5-10 actual harmful people in OPCrafts history. But when someone has the capability of ddosing another player, that is not power. You can literally just find free booters online and stress/boot someone. Terms that encourage racism, suicide, swearing are not toxic. It's just children saying what they can't say in front of their mother, because they don't have the balls and will get the shit slapped out of them silly. So in conclusion, almost every player that has played OPCraft for an excessive amount of time has this problem of exaggeration. This applies to when they joined the server, how good they are and what they exaggerate the most is players reputations and nostalgia/experiences. You can't trust a single OPCraft players words, you don't know anymore if they're telling bullshit or not. Anything that comes out of these players mouths is most likely a flat out lie. Honestly can't believe I dedicated so much time into being a staff member for no outcome. Except for a petty blacklist. As a child, I never thought about how terrible the server actually was. I would say up until mid 2018, I played the server regularly. After that, I realized how poor the server actual was both staff and player wise. I'd say just let this server rest, anything from the prime era of OPCraft in 2015, is gone. Just move on and grow up. Thanks for reading :)
Didn't read but okay.

the mid part of this, is that why u ditched me? u couldnt "trust" me? bruh..