Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

The og test

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoJustGotAnL

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Overlord
Well I only started playing when exotic was top rank so you know. That was like 2015 don’t even know if that’s considered “og”

None of the moments y’all said were og and btw og ultra was 300-400 players not 150 this is og but now everyone knows about it so it’s spoiled “coal rank”

GageLayton

Overpowered
Overpowered
Hero
Gage no your not u joined in like 2015
um thats unbelievably false lol and who are u? People know me from "iceCraft" i had a rank on that server i remember playing with it nick has said it in his streams and real OG's reconized me and know who i am lol so keep trying and honestly i dont even know who u are so plz dont try to come at me lol. my left tit is more known then u are ;)

Plugger

um thats unbelievably false lol and who are u? People know me from "iceCraft" i had a rank on that server i remember playing with it nick has said it in his streams and real OG's reconized me and know who i am lol so keep trying and honestly i dont even know who u are so plz dont try to come at me lol. my left tit is more known then u are ;)
Lol Gage is the real OG, known him for atleast 5 years, (Gage I go under a lot of names, the one you may remember me by is either RandomStaff, TouchMyMeat or O_P_C_R_A_F_T)

Status
Not open for further replies.