Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

tf is this LMFAO

AJ

some servers still have factions on 1.8 tho, but in the future, I think factions will either die out or have new stuff, like a lot.
It's already died out, compare it to when HCF used to get 6,000 players on release of a new SOTW. VeltPvP hit 6,000 players for a fucking SOTW. In 2016. That is insane, those numbers will never be hit again for factions. Even The Archon hit thousands of players in 2015/2016. Now its lucky to get a few hundred. Factions has had almost 0 significant changes. It's been the same thing for 8 years of sloppy egotistical cock tugging. The numbers will never be anywhere near what it used to be, Hypixel is constantly providing updates and creating new gamemodes. This is an actual quality server. Ofcourse there are cheaters, it's minecraft for fuck sake. For the best minecraft experience, just open a new singleplayer world and keep the world for the rest of your time playing the game. This is what I have started to do, I've had a world for a month now and I don't think I'm ever going back to multiplayer, such a fucking mess.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
some servers still have factions on 1.8 tho, but in the future, I think factions will either die out or have new stuff, like a lot.
Factions is nice the way it currently is. Fuck updated versions.