Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

tf is this LMFAO

Valiid

this is not ANYTHING like opcraft used to be.. Julian just give up and transfer ownership back to those who had it before you brought this server into the dump. Server isn’t going to get more than 100 players when you release and its going to end up at a consistent 20 after a couple weeks or days

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
this is not ANYTHING like opcraft used to be.. Julian just give up and transfer ownership back to those who had it before you brought this server into the dump. Server isn’t going to get more than 100 players when you release and its going to end up at a consistent 20 after a couple weeks or days
So u saying they should go back to old 2015 opcraft?

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Julian doesn't own opcraft.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
i mean. there's still a lot of mc servers that get a lot of people, and i think opcraft will get quite a few, let's not forget who the new owners are, i dont think playerbase will be a problem.

Valiid

i mean. there's still a lot of mc servers that get a lot of people, and i think opcraft will get quite a few, let's not forget who the new owners are, i dont think playerbase will be a problem.
nigga the new owners are the issue lmao

servers are like games, they need to keep moving forward, keeping shit in the past, the same, will make it boring, which was displayed perfectly when they tried to make ultra like it was in 2015, then died 2 weeks after the nostalgia was gone

Valiid

servers are like games, they need to keep moving forward, keeping shit in the past, the same, will make it boring, which was displayed perfectly when they tried to make ultra like it was in 2015, then died 2 weeks after the nostalgia was gone
The issue isn’t the server, it’s the owners; they shouldn’t be owner as the server never belonged to them

Valiid

who does it belong to then?
Icey and Charles,

Icey originally owned the server way back in 2013 or even further back.. Charles was always the person who helped Icey and he helped in so many ways I can’t even explain. Julian came around during 2016 and immediately received owner, he then proceeded to make changes to OPCraft; slowly killing the server. Then around 2017-2018 Julian takes over and Icey is gone. This is also when OPCraft is struggling to reach anywhere from 100-200 players... A couple years go by (Now) and there’s a couple new owners that I’ve never heard of, I get that they have owned many networks in their past but they don’t know where OPCraft came from. How is someone going to own a server they don’t know the origins of? If you ask me, Julian shouldn’t be owner along with the other guys and it should be Icey, this won’t happen though because he’s more than likely moved on and doesn’t care about this server anymore. I used to hate him a lot back when I would play this server 7-12 hours a day but now as i’ve gotten older I have a lot of respect for him for being able to handle a server as big as OPCraft used to be, he was only 15 at the time too.

Sun

Icey and Charles,

Icey originally owned the server way back in 2013 or even further back.. Charles was always the person who helped Icey and he helped in so many ways I can’t even explain. Julian came around during 2016 and immediately received owner, he then proceeded to make changes to OPCraft; slowly killing the server. Then around 2017-2018 Julian takes over and Icey is gone. This is also when OPCraft is struggling to reach anywhere from 100-200 players... A couple years go by (Now) and there’s a couple new owners that I’ve never heard of, I get that they have owned many networks in their past but they don’t know where OPCraft came from. How is someone going to own a server they don’t know the origins of? If you ask me, Julian shouldn’t be owner along with the other guys and it should be Icey, this won’t happen though because he’s more than likely moved on and doesn’t care about this server anymore. I used to hate him a lot back when I would play this server 7-12 hours a day but now as i’ve gotten older I have a lot of respect for him for being able to handle a server as big as OPCraft used to be, he was only 15 at the time too.
IceyTv no longer wanted to be owner though ? Charles has his own server now as well. I don't really understand your logic in this right now.

Valiid

I’m not so sure if that’s how it went down.. I’m pretty sure icey didn’t choose to not be owner anymore, what’s charles server btw

AJ

Factions is no longer a viable gamemode. It's been running for a somewhat stable 8 years in minecraft. 1.7/1.8 are too outdated. People are too full of themselves when it comes to this whole nostalgia nonsense. It's the past, leave it as it was and remember any sort of memories you had. No need to dig up a grave, the corpse is nothing but bones. Nothing can last forever, nothing.

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Factions is no longer a viable gamemode. It's been running for a somewhat stable 8 years in minecraft. 1.7/1.8 are too outdated. People are too full of themselves when it comes to this whole nostalgia nonsense. It's the past, leave it as it was and remember any sort of memories you had. No need to dig up a grave, the corpse is nothing but bones. Nothing can last forever, nothing.
some servers still have factions on 1.8 tho, but in the future, I think factions will either die out or have new stuff, like a lot.