Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

tf is this LMFAO

Valiid

this is not ANYTHING like opcraft used to be.. Julian just give up and transfer ownership back to those who had it before you brought this server into the dump. Server isn’t going to get more than 100 players when you release and its going to end up at a consistent 20 after a couple weeks or days

Daddy

this is not ANYTHING like opcraft used to be.. Julian just give up and transfer ownership back to those who had it before you brought this server into the dump. Server isn’t going to get more than 100 players when you release and its going to end up at a consistent 20 after a couple weeks or days
So u saying they should go back to old 2015 opcraft?

Pred

Julian doesn't own opcraft.

Pred

i mean. there's still a lot of mc servers that get a lot of people, and i think opcraft will get quite a few, let's not forget who the new owners are, i dont think playerbase will be a problem.