Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

server use to be good

Yolo1234

Here u have some old reports, look at the pvp there and the regen.

I miss this regen and all the og ultra players and new ultra players do too, fix all the problems I said above and the server population will grow.
omg yes i remember those days... unfortunately, those days are now gone...

Servers not dead well yes in its current state sure that goes without saying but its been like this before maybe not as bad, but its always came back. No doubt it will this time to.
But that said i do have some recommendations stop hiring staff so quickly i see new helpers every day not to mention the promotions they get handed out like nothing.I Feel staff needs to be redone there is to many helpers too many people with promotions that dont deserve it.
Please stop muting for "Toxic behavior" ex: me calling someone a fat fuck is not toxic me repeatedly calling someone a fat fuck is toxic same goes towards staff i dont care that your all snow flakes grow a pair, Obviously if i repeatedly call the staff/player an ape yes sure go ahead and mute me. I feel like this would make the chat more active and most of opcrafts members aren't 5 y/o's we can take an insult same goes with staff.
Get rid of prisons no one plays op craft for prisons its never worked its not going to work now its a time sink and that's all its ever been. Skyblock needs to be redone obviously. It needs something different every server is Mine/Fishing/Etc ---> /Cactus/Low tier Spawner Villager/IG afk for the rest of the life span. Make something fresh and rewarding people for playing maybe hourly Events missions but make it worth while, maybe give 12 hour flight coupon Infinite sell wand 6 crop hoppers etc but money will and never has be worth it. I could go on about what you can change in skyblock and what would make it better and if you want me to i will just ask. Now factions i never played so i have no comment.
Lastly i think you guys need to get rid of skyblock or factions and just focus on one ya it sucks but you've shown countless times your not able to manage more then one gamemode as it always ends up in a dumpster fire so please just work on one server at a time and when the times right release op factions, skyblock or whatever.

Lastly i love this server i've been playing for not long maybe 2 years roughly so im not new or close to an og but i feel i know enough to make a statement like this so please Julian listen to the community and not be so money hungry.

Peace Piggy.
PS:Arnoors a qt.3.14

^-^

Immortal
Immortal
Servers not dead well yes in its current state sure that goes without saying but its been like this before maybe not as bad, but its always came back. No doubt it will this time to.
But that said i do have some recommendations stop hiring staff so quickly i see new helpers every day not to mention the promotions they get handed out like nothing.I Feel staff needs to be redone there is to many helpers too many people with promotions that dont deserve it.
Please stop muting for "Toxic behavior" ex: me calling someone a fat fuck is not toxic me repeatedly calling someone a fat fuck is toxic same goes towards staff i dont care that your all snow flakes grow a pair, Obviously if i repeatedly call the staff/player an ape yes sure go ahead and mute me. I feel like this would make the chat more active and most of opcrafts members aren't 5 y/o's we can take an insult same goes with staff.
Get rid of prisons no one plays op craft for prisons its never worked its not going to work now its a time sink and that's all its ever been. Skyblock needs to be redone obviously. It needs something different every server is Mine/Fishing/Etc ---> /Cactus/Low tier Spawner Villager/IG afk for the rest of the life span. Make something fresh and rewarding people for playing maybe hourly Events missions but make it worth while, maybe give 12 hour flight coupon Infinite sell wand 6 crop hoppers etc but money will and never has be worth it. I could go on about what you can change in skyblock and what would make it better and if you want me to i will just ask. Now factions i never played so i have no comment.
Lastly i think you guys need to get rid of skyblock or factions and just focus on one ya it sucks but you've shown countless times your not able to manage more then one gamemode as it always ends up in a dumpster fire so please just work on one server at a time and when the times right release op factions, skyblock or whatever.

Lastly i love this server i've been playing for not long maybe 2 years roughly so im not new or close to an og but i feel i know enough to make a statement like this so please Julian listen to the community and not be so money hungry.

Peace Piggy.
PS:Arnoors a qt.3.14
or just do a 3 year rollback so it was how it used to be, none of this "we can fix it again", just put it back to how it was