Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Return

ModzIsMyWeed

Hello there!

This wont make sense for most of you since I've not been active, and the Community I was In has mostly dispersed around that time I was here.

So before I go any further, It's nice to meet new people! Come chill and hangout with me if you want, I'm pretty outgoing.

To the small few with familiar faces, It's nice to see you guys again, and I'm glad to be back on the server.

I doubt I'll be on that much every day, mainly because I run an entire platoon right now. Training my dudes, and doing the dirty from 0330 to about 1700 everyday. Though when I get off and have able to spend time with my Wife, and kids, and do the Daddy job for the day, you bet I'll be on.

I quit for a long time mainly because I had to focus on preparing my BattleBoo's for our back to back deployment's. Partially I had also quit because being A husband and Father, running an sf team meant that playing MC and other game was too childish for me.

I realized though after some thinking, that my hobbies aren't childish and they're a way to express myself, and blow off steam. So here I am, and I'll catch ya'll on the flip flop when it's time to rock and roll !

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Hello there!

This wont make sense for most of you since I've not been active, and the Community I was In has mostly dispersed around that time I was here.

So before I go any further, It's nice to meet new people! Come chill and hangout with me if you want, I'm pretty outgoing.

To the small few with familiar faces, It's nice to see you guys again, and I'm glad to be back on the server.

I doubt I'll be on that much every day, mainly because I run an entire platoon right now. Training my dudes, and doing the dirty from 0330 to about 1700 everyday. Though when I get off and have able to spend time with my Wife, and kids, and do the Daddy job for the day, you bet I'll be on.

I quit for a long time mainly because I had to focus on preparing my BattleBoo's for our back to back deployment's. Partially I had also quit because being A husband and Father, running an sf team meant that playing MC and other game was too childish for me.

I realized though after some thinking, that my hobbies aren't childish and they're a way to express myself, and blow off steam. So here I am, and I'll catch ya'll on the flip flop when it's time to rock and roll !
my g running a whole platoon