Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

R.I.P Opcraft

Valiid

damn completely shutting him down..

who are you to say whos og lol?
nigga i’ve never heard of you and i’ve been on opcraft since 2014 idk why ur acting like you’re known jus cuz you sit on the forums all day lmao

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
nigga i’ve never heard of you and i’ve been on opcraft since 2014 idk why ur acting like you’re known jus cuz you sit on the forums all day lmao
did i say anything about being og? you definitely not og though dog.. pipe the fuck down..

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
Are you reading what you're sending? Like fr you a retard...
You realise that's uid 5000? Not close to something called "og" so stop ducking dick rand
you have uid 15k on ur main and if im correct I think after uid 20k is after 2016 or 17

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
you have uid 15k on ur main and if im correct I think after uid 20k is after 2016 or 17
You realize the number 5000 is 4999 numbers before 5000 right? How can you say someone is OG because of his forums account? Even if I wanted to check if forums existed in 2014 I can't since everything got reset but stop being a clown..

Valiid

You realize the number 5000 is 4999 numbers before 5000 right? How can you say someone is OG because of his forums account? Even if I wanted to check if forums existed in 2014 I can't since everything got reset but stop being a clown..
during 2015 now shut ur bitch ass up already ffs

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
There are 44k people on forums, well the uid goes up to 44k and under 20k are people who signed up on forums during 2016 and 10k is during 2015 and valid has 5k so if you don't think that's og then idk what's wrong with you.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
There are 44k people on forums, well the uid goes up to 44k and under 20k are people who signed up on forums during 2016 and 10k is during 2015 and valid has 5k so if you don't think that's og then idk what's wrong with you.
How does having a forums account from 2015 make you OG you fucking spastic?