Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

R.I.P Opcraft

Sellereller

Look bro, from what I can see and many other people can see as well, you are the one that is forcing his sexuality on me. We get it your gay, you like dick.. It's fine, but not really but please stop forcing it on me. I don't feel the same way about you. You could introduce me to your sister though if you have one 😉
"are you gay?"
This is hitting on me and you can't handle me declining you so you went on a rampage of calling me gay.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
"are you gay?"
This is hitting on me and you can't handle me declining you so you went on a rampage of calling me gay.
Look, you won't let this end, you are gay and you know it deep inside you. Just accept the fact that you like dick bro, it's not okay but what can you do man. it izz what it izz afterall. so stop hitting on me dude jesus christ. you won't stop attacking me because I called you gay but you know what, i guess it's true, the best defense is is attack, so you won't stop because truly deep down in you you are gay and you just won't admit it and accept the fact that you are WEIRD.

Sellereller

Look, you won't let this end, you are gay and you know it deep inside you. Just accept the fact that you like dick bro, it's not okay but what can you do man. it izz what it izz afterall. so stop hitting on me dude jesus christ. you won't stop attacking me because I called you gay but you know what, i guess it's true, the best defense is is attack, so you won't stop because truly deep down in you you are gay and you just won't admit it and accept the fact that you are WEIRD.
ive been up for way to long for this shit. let me just spit some facts really quick you started flirting by asking me "are you gay" I responded by telling you not to push your sexuality on me and than you got all defensive trying to turn your flirt into me being gay its clear to everyone here you are the gay one and you just cant come out because of your emotional trauma from when you were a child getting bullied because you everyone thought you were gay and it turns they were right along.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
ive been up for way to long for this shit. let me just spit some facts really quick you started flirting by asking me "are you gay" I responded by telling you not to push your sexuality on me and than you got all defensive trying to turn your flirt into me being gay its clear to everyone here you are the gay one and you just cant come out because of your emotional trauma from when you were a child getting bullied because you everyone thought you were gay and it turns they were right along.
look bro, what you just said probably happened to you, and you have ptsd or some shit right? i get it bro it's rough.. but stop defending yourself by attacking me, you're wrong! you literally gave it away when i asked you the question and you replied with attacking me because deep down in you you know i'm right and you're just a little boy that likes cocks. it's fine but not really but what can we do, you're gay and you'll be staying gay forever. now stop pushing your sexuality on me trying to get a sex partner to fulfill your weird sex imaginations. that won't be me, not now, not ever.

Sellereller

look bro, what you just said probably happened to you, and you have ptsd or some shit right? i get it bro it's rough.. but stop defending yourself by attacking me, you're wrong! you literally gave it away when i asked you the question and you replied with attacking me because deep down in you you know i'm right and you're just a little boy that likes cocks. it's fine but not really but what can we do, you're gay and you'll be staying gay forever. now stop pushing your sexuality on me trying to get a sex partner to fulfill your weird sex imaginations. that won't be me, not now, not ever.
Listen bruh this is starting to get out of hand. You are now trying to build a wall of defence just because you cant admit you are gay. The fact that you are trying to reverse uno card me must really embarrassing for you. Everyone can see it in your eyes that you are trying to come out as gay and I know your childhood trauma is blocking you from doing so but you don’t need to take all that on me. Again you are the one who started to flirt with me asking if I was gay, and I don’t know how many times I need to tell you this I don’t swing that way. I bet the only reason you are responding to me is because you want my attention.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Listen bruh this is starting to get out of hand. You are now trying to build a wall of defence just because you cant admit you are gay. The fact that you are trying to reverse uno card me must really embarrassing for you. Everyone can see it in your eyes that you are trying to come out as gay and I know your childhood trauma is blocking you from doing so but you don’t need to take all that on me. Again you are the one who started to flirt with me asking if I was gay, and I don’t know how many times I need to tell you this I don’t swing that way. I bet the only reason you are responding to me is because you want my attention.
Im not trying to uno reverse card you, I just did.
UNO REVERSE CARD

AJ

god damn you're fucking smart. and retarded
It's some guy who is still in his preteens yet still claims he has played OPCraft since 2011. He probably didn't even start playing until 2018/2019, that's the sad part

AJ

It's some guy who is still in his preteens yet still claims he has played OPCraft since 2011. He probably didn't even start playing until 2018/2019, that's the sad part
There's nothing wrong with it either, but what is the point in lying about when you joined and started playing the server, it makes no sense at all

WhoJustGotAnL

There's nothing wrong with it either, but what is the point in lying about when you joined and started playing the server, it makes no sense at all
People want to be liked and have attention, it gives the brain lots of dopamine. Know people always have lots of attention and are liked so the brain wants to be like that to feed off the chemicals of people recognising you or people being nice to you. Also people are always nice to known people like look at gangs, the leaders are always respected and worshipped by the gang members this is sort of what it is here, people love being recognised and being known. Furthermore claiming to be from the beginning typically means you’re popular and lots of people know who you are so no ones going to go against what this person said as it’s natural human instincts not to fight multiple animals at once but take them on one by one, so people will be nice to you and that sends dopamine. Tho I’m this case this guy looks like a retard as I’m pretty sure opcraft came in 2014.
P:s I’m bad at explaining

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
the kid just wants attention and we shouldn't be giving it to him..

AJ

People want to be liked and have attention, it gives the brain lots of dopamine. Know people always have lots of attention and are liked so the brain wants to be like that to feed off the chemicals of people recognising you or people being nice to you. Also people are always nice to known people like look at gangs, the leaders are always respected and worshipped by the gang members this is sort of what it is here, people love being recognised and being known. Furthermore claiming to be from the beginning typically means you’re popular and lots of people know who you are so no ones going to go against what this person said as it’s natural human instincts not to fight multiple animals at once but take them on one by one, so people will be nice to you and that sends dopamine. Tho I’m this case this guy looks like a retard as I’m pretty sure opcraft came in 2014.
P:s I’m bad at explaining
I checked yesterday, it's been around since 2013