Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

R.I.P Opcraft

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Again, can you stop pushing your sexuality on me?
But you called me gay, doesn't matter if I called you gay first.

Look I know that you're just looking to find a partner for your sex life, but that's not me dude.
You're starting to worry me, are you okay?

Sellereller

But you called me gay, doesn't matter if I called you gay first.

Look I know that you're just looking to find a partner for your sex life, but that's not me dude.
You're starting to worry me, are you okay?
ill have to decline your relationship offer for the reason of I don't swing that way.
Don't worry you'll find a guy who treats you right but that's just not me.(there are plenty of fish in the sea)

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
ill have to decline your relationship offer for the reason of I don't swing that way.
Don't worry you'll find a guy who treats you right but that's just not me.(there are plenty of fish in the sea)
but you're the gay one, I'm just exposing your gay b00ty bruh. if you tryna find a men to treat you right, you should msg krystian i heard he likes to lick lollipops. maybe he will like yours, if you have one obviously, not trying to assume your gender or something but you are gay.

Sellereller

but you're the gay one, I'm just exposing your gay b00ty bruh. if you tryna find a men to treat you right, you should msg krystian i heard he likes to lick lollipops. maybe he will like yours, if you have one obviously, not trying to assume your gender or something but you are gay.
You keep bring up the fact you are gay stop forcing your sexuality on people a lot of people find it disturbing. Like we get your gay stop bring it up

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
You keep bring up the fact you are gay stop forcing your sexuality on people a lot of people find it disturbing. Like we get your gay stop bring it up
Look bro, from what I can see and many other people can see as well, you are the one that is forcing his sexuality on me. We get it your gay, you like dick.. It's fine, but not really but please stop forcing it on me. I don't feel the same way about you. You could introduce me to your sister though if you have one 😉