Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Punishment appeal: discord

WhoJustGotAnL

Ok lads basically I want unban from discord I’m sorry I “dm advertised” which I didn’t even naturally select people from the opcraft discord I just messaged people I’d messaged before. I sorry for doing that I though it would be ok so pls unban me as I wanna be updated on the community.

Also when you do this lotho applied role so when ever I join I get muted so could you please get rid of that. I told to retro before about it and he said the bot was bugged.

Vouches appreciates

Daddy

Ok lads basically I want unban from discord I’m sorry I “dm advertised” which I didn’t even naturally select people from the opcraft discord I just messaged people I’d messaged before. I sorry for doing that I though it would be ok so pls unban me as I wanna be updated on the community.

Also when you do this lotho applied role so when ever I join I get muted so could you please get rid of that. I told to retro before about it and he said the bot was bugged.

Vouches appreciates
next time msg ur friends and not snakes lmao