Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Prison payout

WhoJustGotAnL

I want to make madstacks playing Minecraft so add prison payout for most money earned or some shit like that you can chose what’s variable you want to base it off of, it could either be: Money, blocks mined, how much money made in total, richest gang etc etc. Pls I just want some money for mcdonalds .

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
I want to make madstacks playing Minecraft so add prison payout for most money earned or some shit like that you can chose what’s variable you want to base it off of, it could either be: Money, blocks mined, how much money made in total, richest gang etc etc. Pls I just want some money for mcdonalds .
this isn't vortex sir.

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
+1 on this, Should've put this in the Suggestions section tho 5head

Krystian

most blocks mined. and most blocks sold, ez payout?