Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Please just delete the server already

At this point its actually sad. My little sister owns a multiplayer world on xbox and that shit gets more players then opcraft. At this point I just feel bad for whoever is paying to host this shit. And to whoever has wasted space on their pc for the backup world files. Just delete them, delete the server, delete the website and let everyone forget. Its sad reminiscing about how fun this shit was. Shit honestly everyone knows the servers never coming back so why even try. I'd be surprised if this post received more then 2 views including the 1 from me.
this is the last time I'm ever going to post on this forum. If you told me in 2017 if shit was gonna end like this I wouldn't believe you its not even sad in a funny way anymore its sad in a way ur like just get it over with. I used to use the analogy of a dieing horse but this shits rotted away and even the bones have started to fertilise the ground.
cya

TheGoldenGaps

At this point its actually sad. My little sister owns a multiplayer world on xbox and that shit gets more players then opcraft. At this point I just feel bad for whoever is paying to host this shit. And to whoever has wasted space on their pc for the backup world files. Just delete them, delete the server, delete the website and let everyone forget. Its sad reminiscing about how fun this shit was. Shit honestly everyone knows the servers never coming back so why even try. I'd be surprised if this post received more then 2 views including the 1 from me.
this is the last time I'm ever going to post on this forum. If you told me in 2017 if shit was gonna end like this I wouldn't believe you its not even sad in a funny way anymore its sad in a way ur like just get it over with. I used to use the analogy of a dieing horse but this shits rotted away and even the bones have started to fertilise the ground.
cya
Man you are right though the times were so different I wish I can go back and change so much idek where i'd be ya knowwww. but shiii it was fun, everyone was amazing xD it just needs to gooo it just isnt the same :'(