Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Denied Player Report - Vehrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoJustGotAnL

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Overlord
Your in-game name:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ whojustgotanl

Offenders in-game name:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Vehrs

Which server did the incident occur on?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Ultra

What time did this incident occur at?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ is it really necessary

What did the player do wrong?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ cheating

Please post all evidence of this incident:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MegxALhxdjg

If you provided a video, what is the time in the video we should look at?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ all

Please list any additional comments:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ok for the staff member that looks at this please message me on discord before you answer the thread please.
WhoJustGotAnL#5715
i need to tell you something that i cant tell the people watching

Vehrs

Warlord
Warlord
So many reports and so many denied yet asking and acussing me of cheats... How bad.
Well lucky me that I record,here you have videos of some of the clips that he posted, when I combo watch that I W Tap too to and it creates a combo for me making it look like reach on his screen. Here you have the following videos of me not cheating:

Video 1:

Video 2:

Video 3:

If you look at video 3 you will also see the combo he makes on me, it looks like reach on my screen but on his it was just a combo with W tap/rod.

WhoJustGotAnL

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Overlord
So many reports and so many denied yet asking and acussing me of cheats... How bad.
Well lucky me that I record,here you have videos of some of the clips that he posted, when I combo watch that I W Tap too to and it creates a combo for me making it look like reach on his screen. Here you have the following videos of me not cheating:

Video 1:

Video 2:

Video 3:

If you look at video 3 you will also see the combo he makes on me, it looks like reach on my screen but on his it was just a combo with W tap/rod.
you cheat, it might not be in reach but you 100% autoclick

Paiinful

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Immortal
Overpowered
Greetings @WhoJustGotAnL,

Thank you for your report, upon closer inspection, the player(s) you have reported have been found to not be breaking any of our rules, therefore will not be punished.

Best Regards,
OPCraft Staff Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.