Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Denied Player Report - Vehrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

T9MOTHY

Your in-game name:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ JustTimothy

Offenders in-game name:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Vehrs

Which server did the incident occur on?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ULTRA

What time did this incident occur at?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ NOW

What did the player do wrong?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ Kid toggled up hard for no reason

Please post all evidence of this incident:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ slow it down at 0:40 time stamp comment in comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4ahqjn4kE

If you provided a video, what is the time in the video we should look at?:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 0:40

Please list any additional comments:
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ why he snapping and setting off kill aura alerts tho?

Vehrs

Warlord
Warlord
First of all, no snaps there, then 2nd thing, I wasn't toggling velocity, I tried to copy /pv 4 to pv the items I had. And accidently tabbed out lmao. You're just bad.

Here u have counter proof:

let me know whenu good again :)

WhoJustGotAnL

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Overlord
No cps mod, what a convenience + you’re on the easiest thing to inject in other than forge o.o
First of all, no snaps there, then 2nd thing, I wasn't toggling velocity, I tried to copy /pv 4 to pv the items I had. And accidently tabbed out lmao. You're just bad.

Here u have counter proof:

let me know whenu good again :)

Vehrs

Warlord
Warlord
I didn't snap on anyone, I was swinging on everyone because it was a gang and I used skull and hitting on more players than one will cause much more damage. This was no aimbot or kill aura, If it was kill aura I would of snapped more than ocne on everyone. And I have many more videos of me pvping at the same hour without logging off if needed to post.

Vehrs

Warlord
Warlord
You can even play it in slowmotion and see that I'm swinging like a normal person. A snap would be insta snap at a player, this wasn't.

Paiinful

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Immortal
Overpowered
Greetings @T9MOTHY,

Thank you for your report, upon closer inspection, the player(s) you have reported have been found to not be breaking any of our rules, therefore will not be punished.

Best Regards,
OPCraft Staff Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.