Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

People that act like their og are the same kind of people from 2016 who never talked in chat and were randoms back then, prove me wrong

WhiteShadow3713

Staff member
God
You say we all playing OPcraft and stuff but yet here you are? That doesn't make you an og if you are literally calling yourself one bud

Btw OPcraft came 2015, anything before that ain't OPcraft, yes it is related but it ain't OPcraft so if ya wanna be an "og" just prove you were playing on OPcraft release

Pro
Pro
You say we all playing OPcraft and stuff but yet here you are? That doesn't make you an og if you are literally calling yourself one bud

Btw OPcraft came 2015, anything before that ain't OPcraft, yes it is related but it ain't OPcraft so if ya wanna be an "og" just prove you were playing on OPcraft release
OPCraft came put in 2013 u clown

G49

Helper
Staff member
Helper

I think you missed the entire point or didn't read it. I never called myself OG also opcraft has everything to do with icecraft otherwise It would not be here today

Mav

Should I make another rap? give me any word and ill spit bars... attempt to atleast.

Reactions: G49

Kode364

Overlord
Overlord
i also hope you arent talking about everyone from 14-15+ cause not all of us act like were og