Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

People that act like their og are the same kind of people from 2016 who never talked in chat and were randoms back then, prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

G49

Not to name any names but people like a player with four numbers in his name are the same kind of kids in 2015-16 who never talked in chat and were not known by anyone. That’s why I find it so funny when I see kids calling themselves og just cause they were here in 14 or 15 like it’s not the date you started playing that makes you og. It’s the amount of people that rate you and know you. How many people can say they actually rate those type of kids? How many? None. Cause no one likes toxic players who act like their og, that’s a fact. I started playing on opcraft when it was a kit pvp map around 14-15, maybe even before that since I remember playing in that spawn that was a massive forest and I still don’t consider myself og since I wasn’t exactly popular back then. I was just a random, though when I hop in a voice call now il get called og sometimes just because I used to run skyblock every season, so it doesn’t matter when you started playing. Your not an og. Og don’t mean original. Maybe in the streets it does but newsflash. Your playing fucking minecraft and your not an ‘original gangster’ your playing a video game made for children and just cause you were here when all the ogs were here don’t make you an og. Just cause you have a couple screenshots with some ogs don’t make u an og. Also shoutout to all the ogs from opfactions 2016 who come on now and Ik youv been here since like 14 maybe even 13 and you don’t call yourself ogs. You the real ogs

Last edited:

Pro
Pro
Sellereller, ill sell you for a bell, cause this shits hell, I can't tell if you dumb or if you smell, because my nose don't tell me the answers that I seek, im becoming weak, im getting leaked, lets start a streak, where you freak the whole world.
this.. actually goes hard

Sellereller

Immortal
Immortal
Sellereller, ill sell you for a bell, cause this shits hell, I can't tell if you dumb or if you smell, because my nose don't tell me the answers that I seek, im becoming weak, im getting leaked, lets start a streak, where you freak the whole world.
👀

Status
Not open for further replies.