Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Opcraft suggestion

NightChange

This is just a suggestion obviously, I would like for the chat to be setback like how it use to be so players could have custom nicks and all those other cool things. It would also be awesome if you guys could change the ranks colors back to how they use to be as-well. Also, add the old titles back and 1 other thing that I would really like to see comeback Are *Finishers*
Immoral-Purple
Hero- Light Red
Warlord- Red
Overlord- Red
legend- Light Blue
God - Red
Elite - Pink
Pro - Dark Blue
Mvp- Dark purple
Vip - Yellow

^-^

This is just a suggestion obviously, I would like for the chat to be setback like how it use to be so players could have custom nicks and all those other cool things. It would also be awesome if you guys could change the ranks colors back to how they use to be as-well. Also, add the old titles back and 1 other thing that I would really like to see comeback Are *Finishers*
Immoral-Purple
Hero- Light Red
Warlord- Red
Overlord- Red
legend- Light Blue
God - Red
Elite - Pink
Pro - Dark Blue
Mvp- Dark purple
Vip - Yellow
elite was green

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
man i dont think ranks like hero warlord and overlord exist anymore so idk what u talkin about

also u missed exotic.. nice brain

NightChange

man i dont think ranks like hero warlord and overlord exist anymore so idk what u talkin about

also u missed exotic.. nice brain
It's called a suggestion nice brain on a block server? I shall have you know I'm going to a d1 school but nothing less from a toxic opcraft player if you still want to chat add me on discord NightChange#7827

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
It's called a suggestion nice brain on a block server? I shall have you know I'm going to a d1 school but nothing less from a toxic opcraft player if you still want to chat add me on discord NightChange#7827
i find it funny that you tell me if i still want to chat to dm you on discord but seems that you already dm'd me lol fan