Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!
loading... OPCraft.net click to copy ip!
Click here to visit our store

OPCraft | Introduction

Hey guys,

For those of you who did indeed recognize me, I was the manager over on TheArchon. Just a day ago, I had been added to the Headwall Games management team and will be working directly with the team over on OPCraft. As far as my position goes, my main focus will be the community to ensure that all your feedback is being heard. Whether it has to do with Factions, Prisons, or Skyblock, I would love to hear it. I personally have experience in all game-modes given that I’ve been doing management work for over five years now. Surely, OPCraft is not the best it can be - we’re fully aware that we need to make changes. Nevertheless, we are very confident that together, with your help, we can bring OPCraft to its golden age. As you’ve heard many times from @Julian himself, April is a big month for the network and we have a lot of content planned.

With that being said, I’m very excited to be working on the team and more so, with you all. I have a lot of ideas I want to bring over to the network and of course, I very much hope I can get your support doing so. Please don’t hesitate to message me in-game or on Discord if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Aoros

Comments