Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

only oms reply

Pro
Pro
Not sure how responding 6 hours after the last reply is a bump but OK BOOMER
shut the fuck up who asked you to speak? biased ass kid. HE BLAMED ME FOR BUMPING MY POST WHE HAREL BUMPED IT AND WHEN I GOT SOMEONE TO PM HULK AB IT HE IGNORED IT. worst staff team ever.

Yaozo

Immortal
Immortal
Not sure how responding 6 hours after the last reply is a bump but OK BOOMER
1835 is talking about an old thread that a SrMod bumped from 18 Jan to 3 Feb, and then Hulk9 Locked the thread while Quoting something that 1835 posted.
Here is the thread @1835 was talking about

HULK9

Overlord
Overlord
shut the fuck up who asked you to speak? biased ass kid. HE BLAMED ME FOR BUMPING MY POST WHE HAREL BUMPED IT AND WHEN I GOT SOMEONE TO PM HULK AB IT HE IGNORED IT. worst staff team ever.
He probably had no idea, but you
1835 is talking about an old thread that a SrMod bumped from 18 Jan to 3 Feb, and then Hulk9 Locked the thread while Quoting something that 1835 posted.
Here is the thread @1835 was talking about
Just a little note

1835 did bump the thread first and he was the main reason that thread is still active now, therefore I locked the thread and quoted him.

He is not warned or anything, don't see the whole point of bringing it up on this thread

Yaozo

Immortal
Immortal
He probably had no idea, but you

Just a little note

1835 did bump the thread first and he was the main reason that thread is still active now, therefore I locked the thread and quoted him.

He is not warned or anything, don't see the whole point of bringing it up on this thread
I mean no one responded to the thread for a whole 3 weeks and then Harel just decided to post "Hello hello" for no reason and bumped it.

HULK9

Overlord
Overlord
I mean no one responded to the thread for a whole 3 weeks and then Harel just decided to post "Hello hello" for no reason and bumped it.

Yeah it doesn't matter, 1835 bumped it first and the thread should be locked, end of the point.

Yaozo

Immortal
Immortal
Yeah it doesn't matter, 1835 bumped it first and the thread should be locked, end of the point.
He bumped it and it didn't get closed the first time, then Harel bumped it and 1835 got the blame for it.