Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

ONLY OG'S REMEMBER THIS NAME

You seriously have that high of an ego, okay no problem i will explain.

First of all i will define the meaning of a toxic person as briefly as possible so you can learn the meaning of it and not try to act like a smart ass.
TOXIC means when a person is talking negatively towards a person when it is completely unnecessary and is trying to make the person feel down or left out by writing something that might impact the other person negatively.
In this case you mention " no one " even though some people might care, but even though you know that you still will write " no one " to make the other person feel left out and seem dumb. This is the act of toxicity.

You might not care, sure. But you do not need to write that and talk in the name of everyone. But may i ask you something? If you don't care about OG, then why would you even write in this post?

You seriously have that high of an ego, okay no problem i will explain.

First of all i will define the meaning of a toxic person as briefly as possible so you can learn the meaning of it and not try to act like a smart ass.
TOXIC means when a person is talking negatively towards a person when it is completely unnecessary and is trying to make the person feel down or left out by writing something that might impact the other person negatively.
In this case you mention " no one " even though some people might care, but even though you know that you still will write " no one " to make the other person feel left out and seem dumb. This is the act of toxicity.

You might not care, sure. But you do not need to write that and talk in the name of everyone. But may i ask you something? If you don't care about OG, then why would you even write in this post?
because this is the 500th post about "oG" bullshit that no one wants to see, **EVERYONE** is sick of it, so why are you trying to defend yourself calling me toxic? considering you do not even know me you have no literal right to call me toxic, I am simply telling you so you do not making another one of these pointless og posts that no one wants to see, go ask literally anybody if they want to see another og post.

because this is the 500th post about "oG" bullshit that no one wants to see, **EVERYONE** is sick of it, so why are you trying to defend yourself calling me toxic? considering you do not even know me you have no literal right to call me toxic, I am simply telling you so you do not making another one of these pointless og posts that no one wants to see, go ask literally anybody if they want to see another og post.
If everyone is sick of it then why do they keep making them? logically doesn't make sense. guess you wouldn't understand.

If everyone is sick of it then why do they keep making them? logically doesn't make sense. guess you wouldn't understand.
because the only people who make them nowadays is for sarcasm and they express that, logically its kind of obvious, guess you wouldnt understand.

AJ

I struggle to understand how you find nostalgia within a kid filled community of cheaters. The server was never great. People just exaggerate their experience.

Mav

Nobody cares about being OG or not. It's barely an insult... You all like the same server regardless of when you joined like lol. I am partly saying this because I am the most random one here and don't want to be called randy scrub :(

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member
Nobody cares about being OG or not. It's barely an insult... You all like the same server regardless of when you joined like lol. I am partly saying this because I am the most random one here and don't want to be called randy scrub :(
what if mans in ur signature dies in that vid?

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
Noob