Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Completed Ok, lets come to an agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro
Pro
This server is DEAD.

There not gonna be able to fix anything, the community has left, people say the server has potential and all this shit BUT IT FUCKING DOESN'T.
Literally this server is not gonna die, IT IS ALREADY DEAD.
Truthfully its been dead since like late 2018, but y'all didn't want to admit it,
And I know I'm gonna get some type of hate from people defending OPCraft but like,
You're defending a dead server, move on, play a different game, GO DO A SPORT.
Just let the server rest, just like the real world, ain't no reviving around here.

WhoJustGotAnL

Overlord
Overlord
This server is DEAD.

There not gonna be able to fix anything, the community has left, people say the server has potential and all this shit BUT IT FUCKING DOESN'T.
Literally this server is not gonna die, IT IS ALREADY DEAD.
Truthfully its been dead since like late 2018, but y'all didn't want to admit it,
And I know I'm gonna get some type of hate from people defending OPCraft but like,
You're defending a dead server, move on, play a different game, GO DO A SPORT.
Just let the server rest, just like the real world, ain't no reviving around here.
Reason I resigned early this time, 3/4 of the staff team are incompetent and littered with corruption. I have to say it, Julian has no idea what he’s doing as a businessman. I’ve found a new server and have slowly stopped coming on here. It’s the end of the line

Pro
Pro
Reason I resigned early this time, 3/4 of the staff team are incompetent and littered with corruption. I have to say it, Julian has no idea what he’s doing as a businessman. I’ve found a new server and have slowly stopped coming on here. It’s the end of the line
PM me on discord the new server, I need a new one as well.

Arnor

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello, I understand your frustration... But all I ask is for you to take a second and realize we admitted what was wrong and we are working very hard too fix that. You might claim it's "unfixable" but nothing is truly ever broken...

We are trying our best here too fix the mistakes others have made, if you cannot see this then I am afraid there is not much more I can say too convince you we are trying.

I've personally been going around asking everybody for feedback on what they want too see on the upcoming updates and have taken each and every one into serious consideration, we are going to make this right again for the community!

Pro
Pro
Hello, I understand your frustration... But all I ask is for you to take a second and realize we admitted what was wrong and we are working very hard too fix that. You might claim it's "unfixable" but nothing is truly ever broken...

We are trying our best here too fix the mistakes others have made, if you cannot see this then I am afraid there is not much more I can say too convince you we are trying.

I've personally been going around asking everybody for feedback on what they want too see on the upcoming updates and have taken each and every one into serious consideration, we are going to make this right again for the community!
Retro and dylan were making the server fucking better, and then they got rid of him.

Yaozo

Immortal
Immortal
You got rid of Retro and Dylan, They literally made everything you see in prison beta right now, so idk what the fuck you mean when you demoted retro saying he doesn't do shit, without retro and Dylan prison wouldn't even be in beta right now, you wouldn't even have the Mines set up so don't go to retro saying he didn't do shit for the server.

Arnoor, If you believe that OPCraft can be revived you are out of your mind, If OPCraft could be revived why didn't Julian revive it 2 years ago? He has been trying for 2 years to revive it he should just give up instead of keeping wasting money on a dead server that will never become big again.

Pro
Pro
You got rid of Retro and Dylan, They literally made everything you see in prison beta right now, so idk what the fuck you mean when you demoted retro saying he doesn't do shit, without retro and Dylan prison wouldn't even be in beta right now, you wouldn't even have the Mines set up so don't go to retro saying he didn't do shit for the server.

Arnoor, If you believe that OPCraft can be revived you are out of your mind, If OPCraft could be revived why didn't Julian revive it 2 years ago? He has been trying for 2 years to revive it he should just give up instead of keeping wasting money on a dead server that will never become big again.
EXACTLY

WhoJustGotAnL

Overlord
Overlord
CHECKMATE

Status
Not open for further replies.