Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Looking For Old Friend

kartrcr

Does anyone remember me my most popular names were Ogbv, Cr0ssfit, Neoooo, potDelete, mcmm_oh. please let me know I've been playing since the end of 2015 just got on after a few years of not being on opcraft

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Does anyone remember me my most popular names were Ogbv, Cr0ssfit, Neoooo, potDelete, mcmm_oh. please let me know I've been playing since the end of 2015 just got on after a few years of not being on opcraft
I remember potDelete I think

HULK9

What's good g

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
whaddup you and daddy are the only people I remember in this forum besides the devs and stuff is opcraft dead or do alot of people still play?
Do you even know who has the "Daddy" profile? Because pretty sure the old one was deleted or something.

Pina (Jade)

I remember him, he was a good friend of mine.
Anyone me?
I was staff for a bit and overall was active a lot, here are my usernames.
Lolitsjadexmas, IKittyPlayzMC, xXBruinetXx. Jxde_, CrystolPvP, Pinacoladaq, SimplyHoe (pina and simply were my most well known),Vespra, Pharmercy_ and Monthlybaguettes.

I started playing April 2015, and created my original forum account June 13th, 2015, but that got deleted f.