Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Let us (normal people) reply to staff threads.

Upsetings

ass
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I want to exercise my British rights to be able to reply to staff threads telling them wether they’re dog shit or that they’re good.

In all seriousness you should allow people to reply to threads and give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM to there friends or people of the opcraft network and if someone’s just shitting on someone’s thread just ban them from the forums
[/QUOTE]

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
ass
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I want to exercise my British rights to be able to reply to staff threads telling them wether they’re dog shit or that they’re good.

In all seriousness you should allow people to reply to threads and give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM to there friends or people of the opcraft network and if someone’s just shitting on someone’s thread just ban them from the forums
nice quote mate.. LMAO

AJ

I'd just let the managers have access, not really any point for players. It's just so players have stuff to talk about, which also means another outlet for farmers to farm likes & messages for their account.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
I'd just let the managers have access, not really any point for players. It's just so players have stuff to talk about, which also means another outlet for farmers to farm likes & messages for their account.
We need those posts boyyyy

Logicians

Never going to happen, I will be changing the applications to be private so you won't be able to view them anyway after tomorrow.
that's a gay thing to do wont be playing because I know they arent real opcraft rules they are Julian safe space rules

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
that's a gay thing to do wont be playing because I know they arent real opcraft rules they are Julian safe space rules
I remember when apps were viewable and we were able to comment on them, those were the easiest posts I've ever gotten LMAO. Like 150 to 200 of my 600 messages were just from applications.. xD