Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Let us (normal people) reply to staff threads.

WhoJustGotAnL

Under Article 10 of the Human Rights Act 1998, “everyone has the right to freedom of expression”in the UK. But the law states that this freedom “may be subject to formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society”
Or this if you’re from the us
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I want to exercise my British rights to be able to reply to staff threads telling them wether they’re dog shit or that they’re good.

In all seriousness you should allow people to reply to threads and give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM to there friends or people of the opcraft network and if someone’s just shitting on someone’s thread just ban them from the forums

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
Under Article 10 of the Human Rights Act 1998, “everyone has the right to freedom of expression”in the UK. But the law states that this freedom “may be subject to formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society”
Or this if you’re from the us
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I want to exercise my British rights to be able to reply to staff threads telling them wether they’re dog shit or that they’re good.

In all seriousness you should allow people to reply to threads and give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM to there friends or people of the opcraft network and if someone’s just shitting on someone’s thread just ban them from the forums
I mean people might be toxic tho, not good.

Back in the day when we were able to reply to ban appeals/staff applications it gave the staff more of an idea to accept/deny the appeal/application, just saying what everyone is thinking, they will go on about "privacy" but like, you get no privacy on mc anymore at all nearly, everyone who considers themself "spooky" has a database for a list of servers, including opcraft cause the database did get leaked, even for people who didn't buy anything, which shows their email, and ip. now if you want me to go even deeper, you could just say "it leaks their information like age, and name, and so forth, but literally that is also easy to get considering you can tell someones age by listening to their voice, and the irl name eventually people will find out. want me to go even deeper?

Arnor

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Never going to happen, I will be changing the applications to be private so you won't be able to view them anyway after tomorrow.

AJ

Back in the day when we were able to reply to ban appeals/staff applications it gave the staff more of an idea to accept/deny the appeal/application, just saying what everyone is thinking, they will go on about "privacy" but like, you get no privacy on mc anymore at all nearly, everyone who considers themself "spooky" has a database for a list of servers, including opcraft cause the database did get leaked, even for people who didn't buy anything, which shows their email, and ip. now if you want me to go even deeper, you could just say "it leaks their information like age, and name, and so forth, but literally that is also easy to get considering you can tell someones age by listening to their voice, and the irl name eventually people will find out. want me to go even deeper?
I see you removed me and soz from your signature, I'm glad :)