Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Im going to give ranks to people

Vieta_

Buy me ranks and in about 20 years i'll try to pay you back. The title isn't wrong if you buy me a rank im going to buy you a rank on a server i'll create in a couple of years. The server will have 0 players so the server is very packed at all times, it'll have the most famous NPC's. It has the best commands (/help). Theres going to be many staff (all me). The anti cheat is amazing, nothing can bypass it (the anti cheat is me). I'll be on twice a month so feel free to ask questions when I'm on. If you are legit I'm going to ip ban you because we dont accept legit players. So thats the server I'll make in a couple of years and you should consider buying me a rank and you can get VIP treatment on my server.

Vieta_

Buy me ranks and in about 20 years i'll try to pay you back. The title isn't wrong if you buy me a rank im going to buy you a rank on a server i'll create in a couple of years. The server will have 0 players so the server is very packed at all times, it'll have the most famous NPC's. It has the best commands (/help). Theres going to be many staff (all me). The anti cheat is amazing, nothing can bypass it (the anti cheat is me). I'll be on twice a month so feel free to ask questions when I'm on. If you are legit I'm going to ip ban you because we dont accept legit players. So thats the server I'll make in a couple of years and you should consider buying me a rank and you can get VIP treatment on my server.
Yes I will buy you a rank the server sounds so good

Vieta_

me also Im going to buy you a rank you seem like a really good owner no cap

Daddy

Extremely-Known Member
If you keep doing someone might buy you a rank 9 years from now, keep it up!

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
i think this dude needs help, he be replying to himself all day.. lets get him some hope