Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

hi (:

goldenorchidYT

Hello my name is Bri and I am 17. I joined not too long ago and I found this server through Dylan. A few days ago apparently I was classified as an ethot so hello it's nice to meet you, it's your friendly neighborhood ethot! Here have some food :)

More about me:
-I use to staff on minecraft servers when I actually had the time to. The first time I was staff I would say I was maybe 13? I don't know it's been a while. From there on I explored to other servers especially since the servers I have staffed have either shut down due to money problems or merging.
-I am a dancer I guess but it's a pain in my butt and I really don't feel like doing it anymore especially with me wanting to get a job because let's be real here, I'm broke and need money. I have been dancing for 8 years now and I dance Tahitian and hip hop.
-According to a few of my friends *cough cough Dylan cough cough* I do too much and I guess I do but at the same time I feel like on my days off I don't do anything so uhh hi yes minecraft is now something I play in my free time wow so fascinating.

I guess if you want to get to know more about me then just hmu booboo :) kthx bye

Welcome to OPcraft! If you have any questions feel free to ask any staff member and if you want check out the discord server for all the latest updates!