Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!
loading... OPCraft.net click to copy ip!
Click here to visit our store

Here's my story.

ItzChilly

Overpowered
Immortal
Overpowered
Oct 24, 2016
Ratings
IGN
ItzChilly
Hey everyone, I wanted to make this post so everyone can know what happened and keep people from assuming things.

I began my staff career in May of 2017, and I worked my way through the ranks here on OPCraft. I've worked through forums management, server management, and have tried my best to improve OPCraft as a whole. My main colleagues have been @Ryan and @Lotho throughout my journey.

Sadly, over the last few months, my school work and robotics team have taken up a lot of time that I can no longer spend helping out the OPCraft community; it's important that I spend this time setting up my future. I have decided it's best I resign from my position so someone else can eventually fill my spot.

I did my best to resign on good terms and hold absolutely no ill-will towards any of the OPCraft management/administration team. OPCraft has got some pretty cool stuff in the works and I think you all will be really happy to see what's coming soon!

I intend to stay around the community a fair bit and if any of you have any questions, I'll be here to answer.

A big thanks to everyone I have worked with over these last few years! :)<3

Kayla

Sep 8, 2018
Ratings
IGN
intermittents
Sad to see you leave the staff team but I'm happy you'll be sticking around the community.

Good luck with everything! :)

Jul 2, 2018
Ratings
IGN
Wolfenshire
I can't say I really ever communicated with you on a span that was often, however, whenever we did briefly interact you were concise and professional; traits that're needed in today's world.

I appreciate all the work you've done for OPCraft and definitely wish you the best for your future, Chilly.

Much love,
~ Wolfenshire

Raze_Curtain

Immortal
Immortal
Apr 9, 2017
Ratings
Arizona
IGN
Sullybash12
Sad to see you leave Chilly. :(
I do engineering and programming also, so if you want to talk about that stuff any time dm me on discord.
Also if you have tips for getting Manager that's cool also :)