Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

Heheheh hahah ‘resigned’ hehe haha

Hahah resigned my left anus crease ye i bet . U definetly havent bean leaving all the work to one dev this entire time . due to ur lack of forseight and willingness to actually put effort in (ie money) uv been removed from the very last piece of wood remaining off this ship. whats worse is the ship was neva in ur name in the first place and no one ever respected or even saw u as a owner it’s hiliarous. EVERYONE uv ever worked with on this server or anyone uv ever known who still even gives the smallest fucks possible to decide to check the opc discord after their done jerking it off to /rhappycowgifs once a month is spamming L . no one ever respected you and its finally time to masterbate to just the thought that we wont ever have to call you a owner again. atleast now we can reflect on how shit of a ‘owner’ you were. I remember when youd come on the server on ur ‘og’ acc That u got scammed 500 dollars for and people would ask if ur lotho messing around giving his alts ranks again . Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja. It’s disgustingly funny. No one gives a fuck. Atleast now u can stop squeezing this already decomposed cow for every penny it had left. Jesus thank fuck and good riddens u fucking imbred piece of trash. Maybe now after daddy sees how your hobbys are not making u money from sitting on ur ass anymore he’ll give u a job cleaning the floors at his automotive shop. Good luck and good ridens you worthless scumbag @Julian

Carbonations

jesus, i remember when i was 10-11 and reached admin on this server. and yea, julian was owner for a while. him and iceytv ran it for a while.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
jesus, i remember when i was 10-11 and reached admin on this server. and yea, julian was owner for a while. him and iceytv ran it for a while.
10/11 on interview? i had the same results everytime i missed the easiest question lol xd