Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

gay

Zantru

yo imagine ip banning someone from the forums like a year ago for asking if ppl still play on the server lmao. oh wait.

AJ

You don't get banned for that. Don't lie to yourself, you must've worded/said something completely different. You would not get banned for that. Trust me, I've seen far worse.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
your signature is gay af man and theres no way u got banned for that shit

Zantru

your signature is gay af man and theres no way u got banned for that shit
lmao this is my signature from like early 2016, this acc got unbanned when the forums reset. Sorry that it's "gay".
You don't get banned for that. Don't lie to yourself, you must've worded/said something completely different. You would not get banned for that. Trust me, I've seen far worse.
Do you literally want me to word exactly what I said?
"Damn do people still play on here?"
Forum ban.
Prolly wanna make opcraft look bad idk
Trust me this server doesn't need my help to look bad lmfao

Zantru

Exactly my point, what a filthy liar :devilish:
Also, of course I know that there's been worse. i was staff for 3+ years, so i've basically seen a good amount of the bs that used to go on here. but after being staff i also know how bipolar some of the old staff were lmao, so even you have to admit that isn't impossible. which it isn't.

Pred

Extremely-Known Member
lmao this is my signature from like early 2016, this acc got unbanned when the forums reset. Sorry that it's "gay".

Forum ban.

change it!

Daddy

Greatly-Known Member

Forum ban.

Trur True, but still