I’m pleased to announce that Factions Lava will be releasing this Saturday, May 25 at 3 PM EST. We hope you are excited for an action-packed map!
Before jumping straight into the post, we suggest taking a look at our latest teaser to get a feel of what to expect for our upcoming factions season.
As a celebration of Season 4 of Factions we will be giving away 1x Rank Upgrade to one lucky user. In order to enter the giveaway you must like and retweet our twitter post announcement below. Good luck to everyone and we hope you are all excited for this season of Factions. Twitter post can be found here.
Factions Lava Release - Season 4: Saturday May 25 @ 3:00 PM EST / 5:00 AM AEST / 8:00 PM BST
- • 50 man factions
- • 3-second cannons
- • No Allies
- • 30 Chunk Buffers
- • $2,000 FTOP - $1,000 PayPal, $1,000 Buycraft
- • Overworld Border: 3,500 x 3,500
- • Nether Border: 2,500 x 2,500
- • End Border: 2,500 x 2,500
- • Mojave Border: 2,500 x 2,500
- • Abyss World: 250 x 250
The first 6 days of grace period will have no payout. The remaining 14 days will consist of 2 weeks of payouts, one for each week.
First Place: $500 PayPal & $425 Buycraft
Second Place: $300 PayPal & $255 Buycraft
Third Place: $200 PayPal & $170 Buycraft
Fourth Place: $100 Buycraft
Fifth Place: $50 Buycraft
Note: FTOP winners will be paid out once per week during raiding being enabled. Above you'll find the total amounts of rewards we are issuing to the winners!
If we win, how do we get our payout?
Set your request payout email on the server with the command: /f setpaypal
As of this release, we will be starting weekly events. Our team has been working day and night to provide our players with some of the best content available. Below you will the list of events we plan to hold:
- • Base Competition
• Raid event
- • Fortress
- • Staff vs. Players
- • Kill The Carrier
- • Parkour Events
- • And more…
All new and revamped prices. Spreadsheet can be found here.
Every month we will be dropping brand new kits that will be available over on our store. These kits are permanent so you don't need to worry about losing them. Each kit will have a different theme containing different items. On the start of release, you will be able to purchase Kit Lava.
Track the in-game server statistics of anyone on the server including yourself. Includes time online, kills, deaths, time spent AFK, sugarcane broken, and more...
• Several new tracking additions made to better help Faction Leaders determine who is doing what within their faction
With a desire to continuously evolve the game mode, we’ve developed a system to make raiding that much more efficient.
- • Your own server-side account
- • Prints sand in the selected player selected region
- • Insert the total amount of in-game money the Sand Alt should posses
- • Decide on the amount of sand the server side account should print out
- • Several improvements made to Sand Alts to ensure working functionality
An event that will take place every Saturday. Fortress is located in the heart of the Abyss World. The idea behind this event is to capture it. In order to win the event, you must take control of the cap-zone and hold it for a combined total of 500 points. Every second that you hold the cap-zone, you will be granted 1 point.
• All bug fixes have been addressed, enjoy the event!
• A faction members death will result in -35 points
• Your faction can go below 0 and into negative numbers during this event
• A player will continue gaining points until he/she has been fully knocked from the point. If a user is knocked and can’t reclaim the cap zone again within 20 seconds, they will begin to lose points, 1 point per second.
Gather your faction together and make your way through 10 levels of obstacles. Every level completed will grant you 5 million dollars directly added to your faction bank.
- • In order to beat each level, you must destroy the core
- • If you die in this event you will not be allowed back and your items will not be returned
- • Players must bring their own items to participate
- • Factions must buy a Nightmare Note which will be a total of $5 million to start the event
- • This is a timed event, you have 10 mins to complete all 10 levels
- • Levels include mobs of all kind protecting the core
Thank you for reading this announcement post about Season 4 of Factions Lava. As always, updates can be found over on Discord. See you all this weekend and we hope you and your faction bring your best to OPCraft!