Join our Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways, key-alls, and more!

Menu

0 ONLINE OPCRAFT.NET
0 ONLINE Join Discord

been a good while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakefangs2004

Hero
Hero
Interesting... I think I do understand. Obviously the cat is adorable so ill get that out of the way. The hammer with ketchup on it. Maybe the cat loves ketchup and is addictive to it? (The red on the hammer could no be anything else). So what I am getting from this is the cat is adorable, hammer has ketchup on it cause some dumbass from McDonalds does not know how to open a ketchup packet and it got all over the place and on the hammer, and the cat really likes ketchup even know its bad for him and he should say with eating Blue Buffalo Sensitive Stomach Chicken Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food.

Pro
Pro
Interesting... I think I do understand. Obviously the cat is adorable so ill get that out of the way. The hammer with ketchup on it. Maybe the cat loves ketchup and is addictive to it? (The red on the hammer could no be anything else). So what I am getting from this is the cat is adorable, hammer has ketchup on it cause some dumbass from McDonalds does not know how to open a ketchup packet and it got all over the place and on the hammer, and the cat really likes ketchup even know its bad for him and he should say with eating Blue Buffalo Sensitive Stomach Chicken Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food.
this is the best

Ladrengilon

Mvp
Mvp
HMMMMM SEEMS LIKE THE CAT HAD SOME SWEET LOVE WITH ANOTHER CAT AND HAD A BABY BUT THE CAT DIDNT WANT THE BABY SO THE CAT MURDERED THE BABY CAT WITH A HAMMER AND ITS BLOOD IS DRIPPING FROM IT MIXED WITH SOME SMALL ORGANISMS

Status
Not open for further replies.